My Favorite Foods
January 5, 2009 § 2 Comments
I always have trouble picking a favorite anything, but a list of favorites? That I can do!
I don’t know why I felt compelled to write a list of my favorite foods, but I started thinking about it, and realized that most of my favorites are sortof.. weird! I think that’s got to be reason enough.
- artichokes (fresh and pickled!)
- hot meatball grinder (sub/hoagie/whatever!)
- pesto on spinach fettucini
- heart of palm
- Goldfish (cheddar)
- Campbell’s Old Fashioned Tomato Rice soup
- self-picked strawberries
- Nantucket Nectars orange mango juice
- root beer
- Suddenly Salad! (how embarrassing)
- eggs (so many delicious ways to enjoy them!)
- chicken tikka masala
- sushi (tuna, salmon, eel, mmm.. eel…)
- matzoh ball soup
- Lipton Soup Secrets – extra noodle
- Japanese seaweed salad
- marinated mushrooms
- Subway – 6 inch on hearty italian, turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, green pepper and LOTS of VINEGAR.
- Diet Coke
- homemade tacos
- deli sliced black forest ham
- bacon (American style)
- greek cucumber salad (olives and feta, yum)
- pad thai
- CHEESE, especially gruyere, brie, cheddar, mozzerella, parmesean, gouda, and “mexican blend”
Okay, wow. I just made myself incredibly hungry. How do you feel about the foods on my list? Would you put any on your list?